- We teach the Holy Bible and emphasize respect for God’s people & “God’s House”.
- Annual Permission / Release & Medical Surgical Waiver forms are required each calendar year for each young person participating in the program. These notarized forms cover each activity for the entire calendar year.
- Youth, parent, or guardian is responsible for making sure name is on any required sign-up sheet by deadline. This is needed by deadline in order to plan for transportation, meals, lodging, etc..
- Parent / guardian is responsible for picking up any child not following rules of an activity or event.
- Parent/ guardian is to notify chaperone if child will be arriving late or leaving early … otherwise youth will not be allowed to leave activity.
- Youth participant must remain with the group at all times on a youth outing.
- An Alternative Transportation form (6J) must be filled out for those who do not ride with the group. These forms are available through the Church office or website.
- The 4th Sunday night offering goes to IMPACT youth.
- All youth-related activities, events, fundraisers, etc. must be scheduled and approved by the Youth Directors.
- Most activities will be free … however, some charges may occur for special trips and events. The youth will be notified in advance of any special charges.
- Modest dress is required. We do not relate a particular style or dress with holiness and we do not judge character based on outward appearances. However, we do recognize the impact that appearance has on our testimony and influence as a Christian. Therefore, dress and appearance must be modest and promote purity. Any dress rejecting Christian teaching should be avoided.
- No overnight class trips are allowed for 4th grade and under. (Cradle Roll-Middlers).
- A security team patrols & serves during each service.
- Childcare during services is provided for children birth through 3 years old. Pagers for parents are available in “The Ark” Childcare area. (Childcare Registration Form)
- Those eligible to move up to the next Sunday School & CTS class will do so each year in June.
- All Youth Teachers (Sunday School & CTS) must be Church members and elected by the Church. Sunday School teachers are elected for 1 year and CTS /Youth Church Teachers are elected for 6 months (Jan-June & July-Dec)
- All Curriculum must be approved by the Youth Directors before being used to teach.